Saturday, May 22, 2010

MY SHERI CRAFTS CHALLENGE #6

This week I wanted the team to do projects with their new JustRite Stampers.  I love these stamp sets so much that I gave each of the Design Team a different set to see what they could come up with.  It's amazing how much variety there is with these stamps!  I hope that those of you who have been bitten by the JustRite bug will share some of your favorite stamps with us!   All you have to do is add a link to your project in Mr Linky below!

For full details and additional images...go here!
RAQ

CAROLYN

SUEVAN911

LESLEYANNE

PEACHY

New challenges are posted every Saturday.
We hope you will make it a point to join in our weekly challenges!


 Sheri, Peachy, Raq, Lesleyanne, Carolyn & SueVan



4 comments:

ShelbyWoo said...

Hey Ladies! Wonderful stuff you have for us to ooh and aah over this week. Unfortunately, I do not have any of these so no participating for me this week! sniff sniff ;( hehehe Suevan I really love that saying on yours i could use that for my bestie!

My Sheri CRAFTS said...

ShelbyWoo, I know where you can get some! lol

ShelbyWoo said...

lol oh i am sure i could spend lots of $$ if i looked to much in detail at your site hehehe maybe some day! i been trying to be good as saving for a fam vacation in july

Sheri said...

I guess I will be the only one this week??? These are my favorite stamps!! Almost everything I do has them on it!!