Saturday, June 18, 2011

MY SHERI CRAFTS CHALLENGE #62 - SUMMER or BEACH THEME

We thought we'd give you a fun challenge this week with our SUMMER or BEACH THEME.  It sure has been hot here in Oklahoma, but after looking at these beach scenes,  I'm ready for a vacation by the water!!

This week our Guest Designer is:

PAULA BEE

from


I was just checking out her blog and WOW she has some AWESOME things on there that you won't want to miss out on!

I'm SO jealous of these layouts!!




*********************
The winner of week 61 Guest Designer is:


"Ooo-La-La" blog award winners are:

#12 KRYSTA
#17 TERRY
#25 ERIN

Please email me for details and your blog award myshericrafts@gmail.com!

Please look for details and instructions on each DT member's individual blogs!  (Click their name above each set of photos for a link)
*********************
RULES: Please submit your projects by providing a "direct link" to the project and not to the main blog address. If you do not have a blog, you may link photos from any photo sharing service. Please ONLY link projects that are newly created with the My Sheri Crafts challenge in the title or description. Everyone is welcome to link their projects. Any entries commercial in nature will be deleted. If you are interested in sponsoring one of our challenges or have questions, please contact me at myshericrafts@gmail.com! Thank you!


7 comments:

Esther said...

Wonderful inspiration from the design team!
Had fun with this challenge, thanks!!!

Sharon said...

Wonderful challenge!!! The DT did an awesome job as usual!! :)

Karen said...

Hi Sheri
I responded to your email it looks like they are just bouncing back from you they only have what I wrote to you and nothing more.
Karen
kfranciola@nycap.rr.com
www.littlescrappieces.blogspot.com

Shelly said...

Thanks Sheri! Super fun as always! Great job Paula and awesome inspiration from the DT.
Shelly

MyCuriousCrafts said...

Thanks for hosting such an awesome challenge. I had fun with this one...my first time participating but I'll be back. ~Shen

Scrapper-K said...

Great inspirational projects DT.

Cheryl Gaffney said...

Fab challenge and DT inspiration projects. This is the very first time I've entered your challenge, but I'll be sure to come back soon! :)

Thanks, Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com